Stacking and Sorting
FLEXISTACK IN THE SAWMILL
FLEXISTACK is predestinated for the gentle stacking of unedged quality sawn timber
- Integrated board scanning and logging: each board is measured by lasers from both sides. Deduction of length and width may be added optionally
- The vacuum robot brings every board to the desired stacking place and aligns it
- Each layer is optimized: board width and board distances are respected
- The drive-along magazine automatically places stacking laths
- Completed packs are discharged by a roller conveyor
FLEXISTACK IN THE SECONDARY PROCESSING
Time-consuming measuring and restacking comes to an end: stack up to 7 boards per minute automatically with only one operator!
The intelligent control system calculates the optimum board combination and selects the matching boards out of an intermediate buffer. Conical boards are turned if necessary.
The layers are being destacked and the stickers automatically removed and collected.
After the laser scanner, each board is being assigned to the right stack.
The result: Very tightly stacked and interlocked packs: transport-safe, properly aligned, with measurement protocol
FLEXISTACK FOR CONSTRUCTION AND CARPENTRY TIMBER
- Automatic Stacking of individual customer's orders
- individual according to customers’ wishes
- ready in the right assembly order
- packages ready for dispatch
- up to 9 stacks at once